Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Arrival of MUNING....

Last Tuesday after a long day of work, im sooo ready to go and get my cat!! YAY!! at long last i could take him home with me!!! or so i thought (again) when i got in the shelter its too late, they already give my cat to someone else earlier that day, i was heart broken, i cant take to look at other cats cause when i saw him i was, we fell for him.. I do not know who's fault it is cause when i ask the people at the desk they told me that the one who entertain me last saturday was not at fault cause she do all the paper works right. so i do not have any choice now, do i? so i just decided to looked around and pick a new one... and so  i saw this black cat exact same(redundant? ehehe) color as the first one when i was about to hold her the problem arises, she does not want to be held, i was sad then devastated, i dont know what to do now.. and then there's this cat that caught my attention, this little blue-ish-gray-ish cat... i asked the lady if i could hold her and they say yes, when i was holding her she just purr and purr and i decided to take this little sweet cat home with me.. i do not know what's her breed, do you know??
   

No comments:

Post a Comment